MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Ah good times, I remember seeing this video ages ago. Still awesome and it has very fluid animation with a strange sense of humor.

Tarboy Tarboy

Best Flash on Newgrounds

Such a high quality flash, just like every other flash made by Jameslee, and the music is fantastic. Most definitly my favorite flash on Newgrounds.

Portal 2 Intro for Slyfox Portal 2 Intro for Slyfox

I like it

But a play button, replay button would have really helped.
Anyways, nice music, decent animation; it could have been a LOT worse.

Achromatized Achromatized

I got bored, it has a nice style but is pretty boring.

spaceship game tutorial spaceship game tutorial

THANKS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO MUCH!

Everthing is so clear, and your humor makes this not boring, 10\10, 5\5
My next flash project is a space ship shooter, but I didn't really know how to make one, and you showed me how in a great way!
Thanks a ton :)

trekopep responds:

Ha, no problem! I'm glad I could help!

Kirby's Cutter Shoot! Kirby's Cutter Shoot!

With some work

Could improve with some quick fixes; how bout' instead of throwing the player head on into the game; a quick screen that shows controls so I don't have scroll down to see how to play. Yeah a NG preoloader would be nice, also next time can you throw in some point system or something so I'm not just shooting at stuff for 5 seconds and then getting bored?
Over all this has potential, but needs improvement

Lionelion responds:

thanks, will definitely do as soon as i can

Jazzjazzjazz (8bit Jazz) Jazzjazzjazz (8bit Jazz)

This totally sounds like something that would be in a DOS Same & Max game.

Lullaby De Amor Lullaby De Amor

Fantastic!

I've been listening to your music a bit lately, all of em brilliant. Thanks for making such awesome, happy music. The rhythm is just right in this song, and it feels well crafted.

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks!

The Sound of Happiness The Sound of Happiness

After listening to this many times now

I have come to the point that this heavily reminds me of the music from "The Sims", very upbeat, great sound, there was this one annoying sound that got to me a bit, but other then that, it's a fantastic song. Plus when I'm listening to this, it makes Geometry somewhat worse to do.

bioshock fan comic book pg2 bioshock fan comic book pg2

Another fantastic page!

I love the coloring put into this one that really does put life into the town rather then the other page that was purposely dark to show that the town was dead. Although the man\father?'s face is quite strange (most likely what you were going for) it still follows the interesting style of art, and coloring. You certainly follow the art style of Bioshock well, and as said before, another fantastic page worth my time!

bioshock fan comic book pg1 bioshock fan comic book pg1

Amazing!

The art style is absolutely awe inducing and every frame can tell you've put a lot of work into it. Also the story has a nice start so far, not much of a story yet but it gives a sense of mystery easily. Both the first frame, and the middle frame you just nailed the atmosphere, so you get a round of applause from me, and I can not wait to read the rest of this comic!

Left 4 Dead Projection: Boomer Left 4 Dead Projection: Boomer

Poor Boomer

Some people just shouldn't eat the Jenny Creig way

Chickenlump responds:

No, they should try Sara Lee or Little Debby instead.