Jazzjazzjazz (8bit Jazz) Jazzjazzjazz (8bit Jazz)

This totally sounds like something that would be in a DOS Same & Max game.

Lullaby De Amor Lullaby De Amor

Fantastic!

I've been listening to your music a bit lately, all of em brilliant. Thanks for making such awesome, happy music. The rhythm is just right in this song, and it feels well crafted.

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks!

The Sound of Happiness The Sound of Happiness

After listening to this many times now

I have come to the point that this heavily reminds me of the music from "The Sims", very upbeat, great sound, there was this one annoying sound that got to me a bit, but other then that, it's a fantastic song. Plus when I'm listening to this, it makes Geometry somewhat worse to do.

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

AWESOME!

Right after I heard the guitar along with the starts to get heavy instantly it got a 5, my favorites, and a download. Fucking awesome! So fucking awesome I have to write a fraction, 1\3...so yeah.

Pixel Overdose Pixel Overdose

Music for a bad NES game

Sounds like you just grabbed one sound put it in loop, made another one, put it in loop along with a annoying "grrch" sound in the background.

AliceMako responds:

Sharp analysis :3

It's one analogue synthesizer set to four sequences.

The grrch is a plain drum computer sequence distorted to hell and back.

And yeah, it totally sounds like a crap nes platformer with poor collision detection.

Kami | I understand Kami | I understand

Solid

Had a good beat, got a bit repetitive because it felt like the same thing over and over again; but it was easy to listen too. Even so, lyrics would have made this a bit more entertaining, even so, it felt like it went in a loop.
I give it a solid, 7\10 3\5

Tango Down Tango Down

I was thinking if it was just Piano at first....

Then I looked at the genre, and bam! I got a "wave" of good beats that complimented the great piano work.

FEAST responds:

Haha yeah, I wanted this song to take you away - on a journey to the far away moonlit sands. Sailing into the sunset upon calm waters until the the beat takes hold, the lights flash, the lazers fly, and suddenly you are raving on a pirate ship through the caribbean paradise. Then you realize the song is on loop mode and you do it all over again yeah!

Broken Rollercoaster Broken Rollercoaster

Love it!

It's so different from the norm on Newgrounds! Which is good, video games remixes, and techno music are dime a dozen here. It's a got a good beat, and keeps pace the entire song.

Pocketpod responds:

Thanks for your review!^^

The Escape [DnB] The Escape [DnB]

PLAY IT LOUD!!!!

Unbelievably awesome, fast paced, song that definitely fits a action movie, or game!

Motherf***in Club [explicit] Motherf***in Club [explicit]

Explicit?

It had a pretty good beat, got a bit repetitive, and only started to change it up at 1:20ish
Also the Explicit lead me to believe there would be more lyrics besides "Mother Fucker", please if your going to add that to the title there ought to be more than that.
It wasn't a terrible song, but not great.