MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Ah good times, I remember seeing this video ages ago. Still awesome and it has very fluid animation with a strange sense of humor.

Tarboy Tarboy

Best Flash on Newgrounds

Such a high quality flash, just like every other flash made by Jameslee, and the music is fantastic. Most definitly my favorite flash on Newgrounds.

Portal 2 Intro for Slyfox Portal 2 Intro for Slyfox

I like it

But a play button, replay button would have really helped.
Anyways, nice music, decent animation; it could have been a LOT worse.

Half Beard Half Beard

In honor...

to such a classic flash animation, this fine evening I shaved half of my beard and watched this cartoon. Anyways I'm gonna go shave the other half off, sadly I would never walk out of my house with 1\2 of my beard. Like all other Sibling cartoons, it's awesome.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Sexual-Lobster & Weebl = awesomeness

I'm a big fan of both of you guys (and raptor Jesus); and this was quite a snazzy collaboration. Kind of unexpected to see this from SL, but still had your animations kind of feel to it. I hope to see more great collaborations from you two, and another awesome front-pager.
Sincerely Semeieseed

So (random) flash So (random) flash

Was this done in Paint?

There is absolutely nothing going for this animation, almost no color, terrible animation, the only thing good about this is the end (I'm not kidding, the ending is the best part, there is a decent picture with a replay button).

TUPT-2: The 2nd Encounter TUPT-2: The 2nd Encounter

Pretty good for a sprite

Voice acting would have made it, and the long text scene at the beginning with constantly looping music is not cool, you either need a bigger text area so you waste less time waiting for the very fluid animation. The camera angles for the battling is very cool and adds a cool effect to the fast paced battling.
Even though the music loops often, good music choice for the mood.

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

Pretty much what I've come to expect

This is what I expect everything to look like on Newgrounds now, walrus-lobster monsters that can shoot lasers, crazy squid hunters that make money be gay sex, etc. In other words its fucking awesome.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

so funny

I'm not going to ruin it, but that last line was just perfect :) But the rest was ok, animation was solid, nice telling of the story, and the charecters have good distinction and has a great cartoony style to the art.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

So awesome

I think my head almost exploded...